That could be resources, gifts, talents, skills and financial support, all for building-up the believers, extending God's kingdom and helping missions with the special emphais of fighting poverty.
THE FIRST STAGE is to build a community.
After you have joined you can then:
- Do your your thing by setting up your profile page and share about you and your ministry and/or business. You can add photos, videos, write blogs, send messages to friends, and comment on others' profile page, as you would on Facebook and Ning.
- Link to Facebook - You will notice that the site is powered by Webs and a great feature is that you can link it to your Facebook profile. When you write in your status here it will appear on your Facebook wall.
- Join the Community Forum. We can get to know one another, pray together, share ideas for the site, tell about your mission, share fundraising ideas, etc. As the Lord builds the community here, then we can build the site together.
And from there I'd like to develop different pages.
The first one will be:
- a Free Resouce Page where people can offer things like photos, images, videos, music, teaching, gospel tracts, etc., so others can download for their ministry. And this can also be a means for artists to promote their work.
Then we can include (in no particular order):
- A Community Bulletin Board which will be like a classified ad section in the paper. All active members can advertise for free.
- Mission and Project Page
- Fundraising ventures and ideas
- Shopfront - where people can buy and sell as in Ebay, for raising funds.
- Events Page
- Seed2Sow Mission Magazine in pdf format... online and printed.
OTHER THINGS ABOUT THE SITE:
We can upgrade the site as we go. At present it is a free site, but we can add what we like when we need it. And I thank the Lord, that He has given us people to help out with the technical stuff.
And I thank you for joining us. Please add your comments here. I have shared the vision I believe the Lord has given me. I really appreciate your feedback. And we would love for you to tell us something about you. Thanks!!!